lg chocolate come with a memory card?

for those with the new phone and have verizon as their service,does it come with a microsd card?or do I have to buy one with it?

thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i got the chocolate and you do have to buy it separate but i got a deal on mine when i bought it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I doubt you could placed the memory card contained in the computing device. I actually have an similar sliding telephone and also you would possibly want to bypass to three position like perfect purchase and purchase a "card reader" sandisk is a reliable kind because maximum memory playing cards are made by sandisk. they are surely instant usb drives that helps you to placed a mini sd memory card into the slot and use the cardboard reader contained in the computing device it also comes with software to get you began. the cardboard reader is about $10-$15. Alexis

• 1 decade ago

IT DOES NOT. IT HAS A MICRO SD CARD SLOT THOUGH (NOT T-FLASH) AND SHOULD SUPPORT UP TO A 1 GB DEVICE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY VERIZON DOES NOT PROVIDE IT, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY IT AT www.hemetcellular.com, OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Source(s): I AM AN AUTHORIZED VERIZON RETAILER.
  • imputh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i think u have to buy one. my friend has a phone and he had to pay seperate for a memory card. but u might b able to buy value pack or something

Source(s): p.e.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

nope you gotta buy one its not that expensive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.