Johnny Depp Fans: Why is he retiring at 50?

Mr. Depp is VERY HOT!! but he wants to retire already! its crazy!! He should continue to act until he can't anymore!! i no a am young but i still am in love with him!! Do you think that he should retire from the movie business at 50?

Favorite Answer

I'm not a Depp fan, but I've read some stuff about him, and maybe it's because he never really wanted to be an actor. He was discovered by Nicolas Cage when he was performing with his rock band. I think he really wanted to be a musician. I guess he has made enough money with acting, so he can do what he really wants to do.

He never wanted to be an actor in the first place. He wanted to be famous, but it was with his band, the Kids. Once he started acting in 21 Jump Street and some movies, he figured that was what he was supposed to be. He is only 43, so we still have seven years worth of fantastic movies for him to star in. Right now he is working on four movies, so that means that we will have more than just one movie a year before he retires. He might not, but I figure he wants to be able to spend more time with his kids, Lily Rose and Jack.

He's not 50, he's 43. That's 7 more years of great acting we get to enjoy. More power to him. I would retire at 50 also if I could.

OMGOSH HE'S 50 I THOUGHT HE WAS 30

No...it would break many hearts...mine specially =( please dont go Johnny Depp!!! Please dont!!! You are the reason I watch all sequels to Pirates of the Carribean...so hot!

Because he can afford to. Now, he can go do what HE wants to do.