Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

how can i get rid of black/greenish colour in my underarm area ?

i shaved the pubic hair in my under arms and now i am stuck with the stupid black/green color.

i hate using hair removal cream

waxing is a good option but expensive

Favorite Answer

TAKE A BATH!

you can use the po' mans hot wax...DUCT TAPE!

I know exactly what you are talking about. This comes from excessive shaving. Try shaving your pubic and/or underarm hairs a little less than you normally do. The skin in these areas are very sensitive so they need just as much care as the rest of your body. Be sure to moisturize with a good moisturizing body lotion or pure Shea or cocoa butter. Slowly but surely, these dark areas will lighten and come back to normal color. Try these things and see what happens .

Good luck!

Uh, this is a good one. If your pubic hair is under your arms, sex must be interesting. Since human pubic hair is located in an area much closer to the area between the legs (specifically, on the pubic bone), you must be an alien which would explain the black / green coloration. You probably can't change that any more than Michael Jackson. Ok, bad example.

Did you escape from Area 51?

Source(s): From "The Rantings of a Philosphical Madman".

You may have an allergy to either the razor you're using or the shaving cream. A lot of people are also allergic to aluminum, which happens to be an active ingredient in most deodorants. Switch to a natural deodorant without aluminum and a dye/perfume free shaving cream. If it still won't go away, see a doctor. It could be serious.

You should try using a different razor maybe a sharper one and shaving less often. It maybe the type of shaving cream your using as well. Sometimes change is a good thing.

Well this comes from shaving. I think that color comes from ingrown hairs try to wax or plug them instead of shaving. To get rid of the color try skin discoloration lotions that might help.

Your question confuses and worries me. Is this color something that is on your skin and will rub off or is it under your skin? You could have shaven too hard and literally bruised yourself. I saw a girl once on t.v. that plucked hers, I wouldn't recommend that!

• Female

Your a RAINBOW! lol

you shouldn’t shave you should pluck. shaving makes your hairs thick and doesn’t make it look soft, that’s what my sister told me.

i have never heard of that sorry :(