Does anyone know what Jesus wants for Christmas?

We're doing this Secret Santa thing up here in heaven and I got Jesus' name this year. I'm kind of stuck though... this whole "forsaking worldly possessions" thing is a real biatch to buy for.

Anyone got any ideas? The budget is 20 dollars.

I know you humans aren't perfect or immortal or anything, so I'll try to make this clearer: I am looking for something to BUY FOR JESUS THAT IS 20 DOLLARS OR LESS.

All this love and peace crap is priceless and you know that. Besides, if it was in my power, or anyone else's, including Jesus, we would have done a long time ago. This isn't a snap-your-fingers-and-it's-done type of thing.

Anyway... anything? He got a bath set last year from Gabriel and he kind of thought it was a joke against him (ya know, the walking through the desert thing) so I'm trying to avoid that this year. Any help would be appreciated!

• E D
    Favorite Answer

Honey roasted cashews. You can't go wrong with food.

Common sense and Reason!

CHRISTMAS IS LIKE SANTA CLAUS

You know the Fatman is a fake and a lie, but you go along with it anyway, as you deceive the kids and make them future liars to their own kids.

The Dictionary of the Bible says that: By the 5th. Century, the Church (of Rome) had concerned itself enough to have set December 25 as the date of Jesus’ birth. This had been the date of the Festival of the Sun God Zeus and to the Christians a greater light was come, Jesus Christ, the true light of the World.

Fact is - the Sun God is Zeus, and Jesus is really Jezeus, and the Romans worshipped Zeus, and you can see Barnabas being called Zeus by the Priests of Zeus in the Acts of the Apostles 14:12-13, in the Bible. Mithra was another son of Zeus, but Je-Zeus was Zeus come down as his own son, which made him strictly a Roman God.

Sunday is also the day that was set aside for worship of the Sun God (Zeus) by the Romans.

The Winter Solstice gives us the shortest day in the year, December 22, as the birth of the new Sun, so Rome shifted it to the 25 December in order to celebrate the Feast of the Circumcision eight days later, on 1 January, in accepting Jezeus Christos as the Living God of the Sun risen from the dead.

Zeus and the Fathers of Christianity did not know there was a Southern Hemisphere that did not share the Sun God Zeus or his four seasons, or his twelve disciples or twelve months of the year with the Northern Hemisphere, and it is for this reason that Australia celebrates Christmas twice each year, with the White Christmas falling in June but is called Christmas in July since they know it is a lie.

So Christmas and Christianity were as ignorant of the nature of the Planet as was Santa Claus of the South Pole, and just as the Pope was afraid that Christopher Columbus might fall off the flat Planet in his attempt to reach India traveling westwards, so were Santa Claus and Zeus afraid to go below the Planet and into the Fires of Hell.

When Pope John Paul ii declared the Shroud of Turin a medieval fake after having it scientifically carbon-dated in 1988, he failed to point out that the Bible describes the use of two shrouds, with one for the head and another for the “body” of the 100 lbs of aloes and myrrh, the other perfect hoax.

TRY SOME HONESTY THIS YEAR.

EXPOSE THE FRAUD OF SANTA THE UNHOLY.

BRING THE TRUTH OF THE MESSIAH FROM THE QURAN TO LIGHT SO THAT MEN WHO ARE BORN BLIND MIGHT SEE THAT THE ONE TRUE GOD CAN HAVE NO SON OR NO PARTNER

.

HE IS ONE, HE ALWAYS WAS, HE IS, AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE!

PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO ALL OF HUMANITY!

Was it Jesus who said, “Think not that I am come to send Peace on Earth. I came not to send Peace but a Sword.” Matthew 10:34

So! Christmas is like Santa Claus, and so is the naming of the baby Jesus since the Gospels exclude the mother from this false naming of the child and the prophecy of Isaiah 7:14, states that the mother shall name the child “Immanuel”.

Source(s): The Age Of Reason

There's no wordly possession, in this instance, you can forsake. I know this is "loaded". Lead someone to him...you didn't have to spend anything but time. If they don't accept him in your presence, you may have opened the door later. One more soul!

hmmmmm....how about having the whole world like each other and end war. I know that he would love that for sure. But hey, it's worth wishing for.

Peace on Earth, but I think it would cost a lot and I am not thinking $$.

• Midge

There is nothing that we could give him that he has not given to us other than our sins and everything that is connected to them but, to show us just how good he is , ... he will even accept that.

JESUS wants everyone to come to HIM and ask for their sins to be forgiven,and to follow HIM all th edays of their lives, so they can live with HIM in heaven.THATS WHAT JESUS WANTS FOR CHRISTmas

He wants your , heart and your soul. He wants faith in him and respect and love. Do you think you can manage that on your budget? Or are you spiritually broke?

Jesus wants you to accept him as your Lord and Savior, thats all he wants for christmas.... and its free

lol. would it be ironic to buy him a necklace with a cross on it?