Pregnant???

I am 12 days late for AF. I have taken two hpt but both are neg. my husband and I want to be preg but I am trying not to worry. I have had cramps for the past week. I don't really have any symptoms but at the lower part of my abdomen my stomach is hard. It is possible that I am pregnant???

Favorite Answer

yup go to the doc good luck

consult your doctor about getting a blood test done, but the reason you could be late could be that you are indeed maybe thinking about it too much to the point where you are stressing yourself out without even realizing you are doing it, but I would still get a blood test that way if it comes back negative then you can find out what is delaying your period best of luck no matter what the outcome is

sound like it to me sometimes the hpt could be off but if the lower part of you stomach is hard i'd say yes congrats and if your not good luck cause i don't think i can have kids

why don;t you see your physician