how can I switch my RCA F25653BC TV (about 10 years old) to receive a signal from my DVD player?.?

I lost the original remote and cannot find a replacement remote that enables me to switch the TV from TV mode to AV mode so I can watch a DVD on the TV.

Favorite Answer

well as long as you have good ol chanel 3 you can get an adapter from raido shack that would allow you to patch your dvd player into your cable. you dont have to choose radio shack but there usualy good with that kind of thing they have lots of addapters. also try looking for more universal remots since rca is a popular brand, it is most likly youll find one that works even if it doesnt list the remote spacificly. id rather waste 10 bucks on a remote than an extra hunderd on a tv.

go to best buy you can order a replacement remote. or go to best buy .com and scroll to the bottom and where it says parts click and go to partner site. input your model # and then find the remote shouldnt be more than 25.00