shirt to wear problems?

a A&F longs sleeve polo or a long- sleeve Juciy tee...

both are hot pink

what one would be best to wear on a plane SO I DONT HAVE SWEAT MARKS....

or what should i do before i go on the plane

and i have to wear a long sleeve shirt with a vest SOOO HELP ME

Favorite Answer

Don't wear a pink shirt...wear a black shirt! #1 u can't see the sweat marks if u wear that color! #2 it matches w/everything! #3 u'll look hot in it! #4 it's cold outside & u want 2 be warm right (if u wear pink, it doesn't absorb the heat & u'll be even colder...& if u wear black it is a dark color so it WILL absorb more heat!)?! #5 it's my favorite color! #6 u shouldn't wear pink on a plane because it draws WAAYY 2 much attention 2 u (cuse u r getting off a plane & most likly u'll not be look'n so hot)! & #7 I no what I am talking about so u should listen 2 me! Good luck! I hope u r safe & warm! If u have ne more issues my e-mail address is jasmynsullivan@yahoo.com w/b

I have the sweating problem to, go with the lighter one, or the the one that's made of more cotton. Also, try and extra strength deodorant, like Arrid extra dry (it works for me!)

Just wear a sweater that way you don't have to worry about the shirt! I sweat alot too I hate it... Hey have a safe flight!

Wear a short sleeved top and anti-perspirant. Take a shrug if you get cold.

You positioned on the hues that look very sturdy on YOU, no longer in some magazines pages n a human beanpole. i'm charismatic. i'll positioned on some known shades--leaf eco-friendly, flat black, purple pink etc. yet i'll also positioned on some unusual shades--medium purple, fireplace orange, canary yellow/ I positioned on them the position i'll--as tee-shirts, the regularly-lined lengthy-sleeved blouse with a contrasting tie. what's the large deal. call off the statist idea police--i'll, they could't. end of tale. imagine for your self. thanks for asking. superstar coming.

Pick out any shirt you want and get extra strength deodorant.