What do i do if I like this guy. Guys I need your help...........?

Ok I like this guy and his name is Jesus. He told me that he likes me to, but see here is the tricky part I am not allowed to date. My family likes him. We both are christains. But there is one more thing he kind of plays with my feelings in a very odd way. What should I do....

And he knows that I am not allowed to date.

• micho
    Favorite Answer

dont allow him play with ur feeling then if he went away from u because of that then he plays with u

just take ur causion from him and be sure he loves for who u r not for what he want from u

if you aren't allowed to date, then don't do it. Right now your parents and family rules are more important then a guy. So...just let him know you like him but can't date. You guys can be friends, but maybe he doesn't want to date you? Not being mean, just it's an option. So let him know how you feel but also let him know the situation. good luck.

play with his feeling, once a girl figures that out u will win always, im helping u out big by telling u that.