help! i like this guy but and he sayed i needed 2 flirt with him more does this mean he likes me? or wht?

this guy i like is my best friend we talk a lot and we had a whole conversation about going out but he sayed i needed 2 flirt with im more wht does this mean? does this mean he likes me? or does this mean that he is considering likeing me?

Favorite Answer

that is a weird comment for someone who likes you to make. it sounds like to me he just wants probably one thing from you and that's it, sex. I'm guessing you are still kind of young by the way that you write, so do not give into him. any person that likes you would not want you to "flirt" more with them. they would just want to be with you and that's it. i honestly think you should cut you losses and don't worry you will find someone else. just keep him as a friend and nothing more. best of luck.

Well either way, you need to grow up, learn to spell and learn how to do a complete sentance without abbreviations. You didnt mention your ages, but stick with the conversations, and if the two of you are meant to be together, it will happen naturally. What he really meant by wanting you to flirt with him more, is that he doesnt care for your feelings, only his own selfish ones. I wish you well.

okay first of all, it sounds like he's trying to make things happen. I think he is considering liking you. But you cannot rush things at all, if it doesn't feel natural, then I wouldn't just all of a sudden start flirting all of a sudden lol. I think its kinda dumb how he's telling you to flirt.. thats not cool. But keep an eye open for any more signs lol.

• Miz D

Honey, you need to pay more attention to him silly!

He wants to feel like you're interested. Apparently you're not really showing it!

Be a little more flirty, try to keep it away from being slutty though. A lot of times flirting is like fishing. You cast it out there and dangle it in front of them until they've just GOT to bite it!! Tease him a little!!

I think you need to ask him what thats means...or just flirt with him more and see what the outcome is

um...I would pass on this one. I dont know...just intuition. But dont believe me...by all means do whatever you want. He just sounds a bit cocky to me.

he is considering likeing u

he's considering likeing you, if you flirt well, it'll sway his vote ;)

umm... this question is ridiculous.

flirt more?

weird.