Cardinals Won?

I know this is kind of late but who thought the Cardinals ( baseball ) were going to win the world series?

• Favorite Answer

Yeah, you are way late, that was a month ago, and I always knew they'd win it. They didn't have a great regular season, but their postseason was awesome. I knew they were gonna smash the Tigers in the World Series.

Well every March I get this feeling that this is going to be our year but most of the time my team doesn't get to where I thought they should have.But The Cardinals have had a good team the last 6 years or so as there record showes 658 victories since then(2000).

I honestly thought in 04 the Cardinals could not be stopped from the Ring they so despertly wanted.They were the best team that year but couldn't get a sniff in the WS.then this year they played good early,until the all-star break where injuries amoung other things hurt them,about playoff time the real Cardinals showed up and started playing like they knew they could.So it all evens out they Won in 06 and about March I'll start getting that feeling again that this is going to be our year.This is what makes Baseball the best sport in the World every year could be our year.

I am a die hard cardinals fan but during the last month of the regular season i didn't think they had a snowballs chance in hell of winning it all. They had an overall better team when they got swept by the red sox

hey guy seriously where have you been baseball has been over for awhile and no nobody was surprised when the cardinals won because they earned their win just like they did the whole postseason

• emehms

im a central MO native and have been a cards fan forever and i truley thought they had no chance after their late season meltdown. they looked good in the playoffs tho so i was proud of em

were u in a coma the last few months? baseballs over cards won and nobody thought it they were the underdogs i knew they would everybody laughed now iam 10x richer i used to be poor whos laughing now?

• ?

This is a bit late.... but i thought the Tigers were.

I wasn't sure until the Mets got eliminated, but then I knew.

• I did but im a die-hard cards fan

i knew it from the beginning of the year.

i told all my friends but they dident belive me