Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

Favorite Answer

YES , I sure do!!!!!!!!! He has brought me out of the miry clay, He has placed my feet on the Solid Rock and That is where I plan to stay. God sent His Son, Jesus to die on the cross for my sins, and He didn't have to. BUT HE DID!!!! And I know that God doesn't need me.... He WANTS Me!!!! And that is the same for every one else in this world... GOD DOESN'T NEED YOU.... HE WANTS YOU!!!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!!!

I don't understand why anyone asks questions like this one. Is it a poll question or one that amounts to "Christians, give me an amen"? Whenever a question like this pops up, you get a bunch of answers like "oh yes I do, I love Jesus" and several caustic comments from non believers. No offense intended, but I just don't see the point of it.

No. I do know people who accept Him as their personal savior.

No, but my personal savior does have a website and a triple my money back guarantee.

• E D

I do not believe in the concept of a "personal savior".

Yes, I know Him as my Lord and Savior, because He saved me and I am living my life unto the Lord, becoming consecrated and sanctified each day until His return when we will all be perfect!

what verse is that written in the Scriptures?

please show me.

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the prophecy: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

I know him as the Savior of all mankind. "Personal" sounds a little arrogant to me.

Yes. I know him as personal savior, healer, best friend, confidant, and future "Groom".

Yes I do & for the last 36 yrs. Plus, he has never let me down.