Do you have to use the wolf a lot in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

I'm getting my Wii on Tuesday just so I can play the new Zelda game. I never even really play videogames either, but when I saw pics of this new one it reminded me of how AWSOME Ocarina of Time was. But I've been reading about it and apparently Link turns into a wolf?? That's kind of a buzzkill for me because when I was playing Ocarina of Time at 11 years old or whatever I was, it was seriously like just freaking awsome. I want the same experience from this one, but come on, a wolf? That just seems kind of random and cheesy and not Legend-of-Zelda-y.

Favorite Answer

From what I have heard, it is far better than Ocarania of Time. Yes, you do use the wolf and I agree that that idea is kinda far-out but you get far more gameplay with Link.

While the wolf is important to the game and you have to stregize when to switch between Link and the Wolf to manuveur different puzzles, it still maintains the amazing Zelda gameplay that was created all those years ago in Link to the Past.

I hope you have a blast!

Most of the wolf gameplay is not that bad. Mildly repetetetetetive, but not that bad.

Source(s): Played game.

dont know