Pictures that are loaded are fuzzy & vertical, only after someone was on my computer?

Pictures use to be clear , now vertical & cloudy, how can I correct?

Favorite Answer

Not sure if you are running on windows or mac, but it could be that whomever was using your computer last used either a software that required changing the default monitor settings, setting it to a lower level. If you are on windows go to start > control panels > displays or monitors > and click on the tab in the upper right hand corner usually called something like settings. Make sure that your display setting are a minimum 16bit color, make sure the colors are not set to 8bit or 256colors, and your screen size is at least higher than 640x480. Sorry if the directions arent exact but I am doing this from memory as I typically use a mac.

Which program u r using.. may be he/she changed default setting... go to tools/options etc.

If it is not a program...run anti virus...

otherwise... you know what to do... turn upside down..just kidding in the last part!!