Would you go out of town with........?

Someone your not interested in if it was a free all expenses paid trip to Vegas? I just came out of a bad relationship and haven't had very good luck with dating non-players. There is this man that I am good friends with I'm 28 he's 32 and he makes a lot of money. A group of us hang out as friends and had planned to go to Vegas for New Years. He said he would pay for me if I wanted to go. He's really cool travels a lot but it's more about I'm not that attracted to him. i told him I didn't want a relationship right now and he was cool with that. But I would really love to get away for New Year's is it ok to just take him up on his offer? he likes me and ask me out a lot and I go out with him some because I want us to remain friends.

Favorite Answer

I know it is very tempting to go along, but are you safe to assume after taking the trip together that things might get a little shady? What if he holds this over your head? Even really cool and nice people make big mistakes. I guess you should ask yourself why he would do this and expect absolutely nothing. I knew a girl who took up these kinds of offers from guys who seemed totally normal and never made her uncomfortable at first. But then they became stalkerish. Be Careful. Integrity means alot..think about it. Hope this helps.

If you wish to remain friends with this guy and nothing more, then I strongly advise that you decline on going on the Las Vegas trip with him. As nice as he may be he is still a guy and I can pretty much guarantee that he has an ulterior motive for offering to pay for you. If it doesn't pan out the way he would like it to, there is a big possibility that your friendship may get ruined too. That is my take on this situation.

i wouldn't go.. i'd feel like a real mooch. it would be one thing if he saw you as strictly a friend but if you had any thought in your mind that he liked you more than that I wouldn't. He is going to have expectations of you weither he says so or not if you go to Vegas with him. I am sure the two of you will be in the same room and hello it's new years.. he is going the want something... if you are willing to put yourself into that uncomfortable situation then go for it

I actually had a guy i know take this girl to vegas (he is very wealthy and she is not) but he took her to impress her in hopes for more...she had no intentions but to use the free trip and that would be all.. i'll tell you now (6 months later) its not pretty... and probably not worth it.

He is probably still trying to win you over. I say as long as you are very open with him about not wanting to be in a relationship you are ok. But then i would still expect to see advances from him if i were you. Eventually he will either win you over or just give up. untill then just try not to lead him on.

what you're doing is really wrong! he is thinking that by taking you out, you like him, when really, you just want to take advantage of hime likeing you and go on free vacations and spend his money. then when he looks to you for sex, you won't give him any, and he'll have a horrible trip all because you wanted to "remain friends". Guys don't want girls for friends! we have nothing in common! sex only!

hay, If U both are aware of just friends and thats it. is kool But I dont think it would be a good ideal to do this some where down the line It will be thrown up in r face'' and as far as going out as friends ,,, whats wrong with that. its normal

I suggest that you should pay at least a portion of your expenses.

One wonders why you would accept such a generous offer if you have no interest in him. Others may say take what you can get.

• Chula

Yes. Only because Las Vegas is the greatest place on earth. How you get there doesn't matter!

If he's offering and y'all are friends why not. That's cool. I'd go. You not using him.Friends do things like that for each other. Go have fun with yo homie. Its all good girl.