Which defense to start in Fantasy Football?

I have the Ravens D, but I also have Rudi Johnson & TJ Housh on my team for tonight. Should I sit the Ravens and start the Redskins against the Falcons, or stick with the Ravens & my Cinci players? Any thoughts appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Ravens. Logicall decision

I said that you should start the Ravens defense because this defense is very good. They can stop the run and pass. Plus look what they did to Big Ben last week. Besides where has the Redskins defense been this year or you can say what defense. The Redskins defense has look really horrible this year.

I think that if you start the Ravens defense you might consider starting some else besides Johnson and T.J. They didn't have a good game against the Ravens the last time they might. Plus with the way the Ravens defense has been playing I think that you shouldn't start anybody against them.

Well, it is up to you but I think you should start the Ravens defense and sit your Bengals players. Good luck though.

Never sit the Ravens Defense!

• john p

Ravens for sure, I'd look at my options for the Bengal players

well to be honest you are kind of screwed. i don't think washingtion's D can handle Vick and the falcons. but..... you can't have two offensive players fighting against your defense, your points will cancel out too much. my 'opinion' if it was my team, either find another defense quick, or just stick with washington and hope the falcons fall apart, like they kind of have already been doing.