zelda for the wii?

I am in europe and will be getting my wii in about a week. I have never played zelda ( had a small go at ocarin, but gave up cause i had no clue what to do in it ). I have seen the tv ads for twilight princess and its looks soo cool and i am kinda feeling left out at launch if i dont get zelda. Can anyone advise me?

I am going to get monkey ball, and if anyone else has any suggestions for other games pls tell. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Hey, pj2024, all the Legends of Zelda have great strategy guides you can buy, but in general, Zelda is an adventure/RPG, it involves a lot of memorization (in every Zelda there's music, and you have to memorize all of songs, you'd be best to write them all down like I did) basically you just have to watch all of little scenes, and talk to every single one of the villagers...if you don't talk to the villagers, you won't get anywhere, but if you do talk to the villagers they'll basically tell you where to go or what to do, or drop little hints of what item your supposed to use. But if you have absolutely no idea of how to do anything in the games get the strategy guides...they'll tell you everything you need to know...But play the games, if you don't you'll miss the greatest games ever...

Source(s): Myself

Zelda is a very popular title series, and Twilight Princess is not gonna be any different.

Zelda is a good game to get if you like games that involve strategy and puzzle solving.

The story line and graphics are looking great with this title so i'd say it's a definite buy.

I'd get zelda, i mean its a classic, they are going back to the ocarina style, realistic looking not cartoony. Even if you dont like it you can always trade it in for something else. I mean here in the states a lot of people got zelda with the wii on launch day.

heck yes!!!!!! :-) you need the zelda game... my kid who is 11 did so much work just to earn money to buy it... you should get it if a kid goes through all of that...