Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Drive it?

• koloc
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a sprint greater widespread answer right here and according to hazard off the subject count number. The make/sort/sort of vehicle now no longer makes a difference while it includes reliability! they're "international automobiles". Many makes use the comparable sub contractors/factors supplier! Transmissions is a sturdy occasion. i'm particular that yet another make of vehicle makes use of the comparable trans( %. a GM vehicle ). Jaguar has incredibly some factors that interchange with Ford you may as nicely call it a Ford! Ditto for Chrysler and Mercedes! i could circulate on, however the element is that human beings could end bashing all of us sort of vehicle. They injury and defective factors take place..on all automobiles. restoration the difficulty below guarantee and get on with existence! Your in a loaner vehicle! Your no longer being inconvenienced.

• 1 decade ago

You can't go wrong with a spoiler kit, custom grille, and light kit. Since the car is new it should not be too hard to get them painted to match (paint any chrome parts also). A nice set of rims and lo-rise tires is a sweet look too. Tint the windows a complimentary color and roll in style.

• 1 decade ago

Drive it into the Hudson River and practice escaping.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to the Toyota dealer, tell them money is no object, and you want it to look like the "S" model. spoiler, rear deck spoiler, nice wheels etc....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Return it to it's rightful owner.

Stealing cars is bad mmmkay.

Source(s): I see black people stealing cars all the time on those car chase cop tv shows.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with cheesburger. Get a REAL car.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Save gas :) try some bigger rims and tires

• 1 decade ago

Drive it. What else?

• 1 decade ago

burn the car!!...buy a lancer evo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.