i miss my period need help please?

the condom broke on july the 21. which as on a friday i took the day after on monday within 72 hours. i got my period on aug 1. then again on aug 26. sep 22 and oct 17 but i didnt get 4 nov. i miss this whole month i took like 4 test could i be pregrant. i soo scare i didnt get my period

Favorite Answer

If you have had so many period since the mishap, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Find some more reliable form of birth control

You need to calm down, asking this question five times in a matter of minutes! Take a darn pregnancy test and find out! Did you have unprotected sex any time between Oct. 17 and now? If not, you're NOT PREGNANT, just late. If you did, GET A TEST. You couldn't possibly be pregnant from condom that broke on July 21st if you've had three periods since then.

You could be, but most likely not. The morning after pill effects your system. Wait a little longer and if still no period take another test. If it is still negative go and see your doctor.

Nope there is no change of being pregnant. When you have your period it flushes out ur system.