What should I do...wait or get experience?

My boyfriend is SXE(doesnt have sex before marrige) and i know im marrying him....weve talked about it alot and what not but anyway....he says he really really really wants to have sex with me and sometimes its hard not to because he knows were getting married anyway....and like he sometimes when we have these talks he tells me that he jacks off alot to me and what not and he gets erections everytime he sees me in anything short or tight but he keeps saying he needs to wait until marrige to prove to himself that he can....but like sometimes he'll start to have sex with me and then stop what do i do? what does this mean?

no he is not christian actually hes atheist and im Jewish

Favorite Answer

well he just wants to wait till marriage. Don't put yourselves in a position to jepordize what you've been waiting for. In the end, it will be worth it so it's up to you guys to have the self-control to wait. good luck.

It means he is a sexual addict who is in love with having solo sex, probaby with porn as well, and this will lead to other infidelities if it hasn't already. (These other things turn him on more than a real loving partner) He may possibly be homosexual looking for a woman servant to have children for him and make him appear "normal" who will provide for him, his sexual habits and any children. It means you can thank God for this huge red flag and dump him as fast as you can. Save yourself for a REAL man of moral fiber who is worthy to be a committed faithful husband and father.

i guess he is not ready. is he a Christian? because if he is u r going to have it until u guys get married.

i means he is trying to stay true to his faith!!

just make sure he is capable of actually doing it though!!! lol

WAIT !WAIT ! WAIT ! you lucky gal ! just WAIT For gods sake !

means he's a keeper