Instead of an atheist, are there such people that believes God exist but hates him anyways?

Favorite Answer

That would be a Satanist (or at least some Satanists).

• .

I have two friends named Brian and Kevin who are like that. They believe that there is a God, but curses him. They don't show any amount of gratefulness for being created by him.

So yes, there are people who are not atheists or agnostics or satanists that hate God and blame him for all mankind's problems.

John 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

Anyone who does evil.

John 8:42 Jesus said to [the pharisees], "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own, but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire."

I believe this applies to our modern day pharisees as well.

scriptureman says:

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

believe it or not yes and that still qualifies as an atheist. If you believe in God but hate Him, that is still an atheist.

• Snark

When you ask about religious viewpoints, then most of the combos you can think of exist in the world to some degree.

• Alex

Of course. The world isn't always a nice place and they blame God.

Just wanted the points

Those are Satanists. The traditional ones.

I think they are called disgruntled Christians.

They are different from atheists.

Just like how people that lie to themselves and say they believe because of Pascal's wager aren't real Christians....

• Indigo

Maybe those that are bitter because of something bad that happened in their life?