Sex question...10 points best answer...thanks?

so on the last day of my period, i me and my boyfriend had sex and he came inside....is it possible to get pregnant on the last day of your period? info please

• Katie
    Favorite Answer

yep

Depends on how long your period was on.....

A woman is usually able to get pregnant for about 5 days each month, when ovulation occurs. On average, ovulation occurs 12 to 16 days before the menstrual period begins. The key to becoming pregnant is determining when ovulation will occur. Because sperm can live for 3 to 5 days in a woman's reproductive tract, it is possible to become pregnant if intercourse occurs several days before ovulation. This tool should not be used to prevent pregnancy.

Your menstrual cycle begins with the first day your period starts and ends the day before your next period starts. If you do not know the number of days in your menstrual cycle, use 28 days, which is the average length of a menstrual cycle. Some women have longer or shorter cycles.

While women usually ovulate at day 15, it's also normal to ovulate well before or after the 15-day mark.

The answer to that question is absolutely NO! That's your safe period after your period. You can have sex up to 17 days (unprotected) without getting pregnant. I know from experience and I'm a guy. Believe me sweetie you're not pregnant. But you can get pregnant from the 18th day on. I would explain all the details but it would take forever. I will say this your eggs do not travel down your tube until around the15th to17th day, and periods don't usually occur until the end or first of the months.

First and foremost you CAN NOT get pregnant at any time of the month in reality you only have about a 12-24 hour window of getting pregnant because that is when the egg is released so you would have to have sex either three days before hand, or two days before hand, or the day before you ovulated and so on, i think on the day you ovulate it may actually be too late. Unless you ovulated on the day after your period then it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant most women with a regular 28 day cycle usually ovulates between the 10th-15th day after their first day of last period, some people ovulate earlier or later it just depends on when it happens for you, if you are trying to get pregnant then I would suggest to get an ovulation predictor kit it will help you know when you are about to ovulate, it will tell you about 24-36 hours before you actually ovulate, going off of cervical discharge, and trying the BBT charting is something you would have to have been doing for a while to be able to understand your body, also don't go by the whole self-examination of the cervix myth unless you have been checking your cervix for a while and know the position of it through all the changes, from period, to ovulation, to pregnancy and so on, so your best bet if you are trying to conceive is to have sex three days a week making sure to do it missionary with the women on bottom and a pillow under your hips to help elevate you and keep the sperm in you longer, also try laying down for as long as you can with the pillow under your bottom and with your legs up, you have a good chance of getting the little swimmers further up there if you orgasm after he does, when you orgasms it causes the cervix to contract pulling the little guys a little closer to where they need to be for fertilization. if you are not trying to conceive trying the basal body temp charting is a good way to learn about when you are ovulating to avoid un protected sex durring those times but please dont use that method as a totally fool proof method. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you are doing.

i love how someone gave me a thumbs down rating when I gave the most information about the subject and didn't just answer with a "well it happened to my friend" or "yeah" or anything else that was less informative. Appreciate it alot!!!! Some people I guess are intimidated by a more detailed and researched response.

It's possible to get pregnant at any time during your period.

" It is possible to become pregnant from vaginal intercourse at any time in the menstrual cycle. It's true that with a lot of learning and months of very careful recordkeeping and planning some women can figure out when they're most fertile, which can help if they're trying to get pregnant. But if a woman's trying to avoid pregnancy, there may be safer times for unprotected sex, but there is no guaranteed safe time. Most women's cycles (especially teenagers') are irregular, and some women ovulate - the time when an egg is released and a woman is most fertile - very close to the time that they have their periods. Plus, sperm can live in a woman's body for up to seven days waiting for ovulation to happen. So just because a woman isn't ovulating when she has her period doesn't mean she can't get pregnant.

The only 100 percent effective way of preventing pregnancy is to abstain from vaginal intercourse. But using condoms, the Pill, or another tried-and-true method of birth control can also help to prevent pregnancy. Remember, only latex and female condoms prevent transmission of sexually transmitted infections. "

• micg

Any time you have unprotected sex you risk potential pregnancy. However, you are most fertile 10 to 14 days after the first day of your period. Chances are that you did not get pregnant because you were not ovulating at that time.

it is possible to get pregnant any time .. my friends sister had sex like that last day of her period.. where it was really light.. and she now has a 2 year old.. so it just depends on who u are.. everyone is different.. i would tell you that there is LITTLE possibility but it would be possible

have confidence it or no longer, lady orgasm is designed to being an enhancement to being pregnant, no longer purely intercourse. The contractions allegedly carry the penis in place, forces sperm close to and throughout the time of the uterus commencing on their thank you to looking an egg. I stumbled on a small article in JAMA a pair of three hundred and sixty 5 days in the past the place ongoing learn have been exhibiting a much better hazard of being pregnant whilst the lady had orgasm merely before or alongside with ejaculation. Like a male, a woman could have orgasm from 2 spots, one being the 'G' spot. i've got heard some people who learn wolves, coyotes, and different p.c.. animals that reveal a much better propensity to gay habit than different animals, and that they suspect this prostrate stimulation progressed so as that animals could be sexually relieved without certainly mating, as purely Alpha's are allowed to mate.

Anything is possible. Use a condom then you won't have to worry about such a thing.

Besides are you ready for a baby at your age? Keep your self respect and tell him NO!

Believe me its your body and he won't stick around if you get pregnant. And even if he did, does he have a job that can support you and your baby and him? Doubt it.

Doesn't sound like you have been putting things in perspective. Not putting you down, but guys have testosterone and they are thinking of one thing and its not you, its how do I get sex?

Sorry sugar. I have listened to my husband talk about guys at that age.

Source(s): Husband

actually it is possible.did u want 2 get pregant?your period had nothing 2 do with the sperm.once its in the both genes(genetics)start 2 from da egg and youre pregant.and then youll miss period.

Yes you can You can get pregant any time of your period my friend got pragent the first day of her period