Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do woman really want in a relationship? in a man? in life? in the whole world?

I would like to hear from all...

Favorite Answer

The classic answer is that every woman wants to be wined, dined & s*xty-n*ned.

Try jewelry. Or if your budget allows, real estate.

If you're already married, do the dishes. W/ lots of soap & HOT water.

wemon would like a man who will be there prince charming (you don't have to wear tights) a man they want respect don't call them o'lady or hoochies, ect. they want you to be thre when they need you if somthing happen to them they want you stop watching the game and see what you can to to make it better they want romantce they don't want flowers just on v-day or annivsray they want it because the other day you were thinking about them they also want to be wanted. If you mad at somthing they want you to talk to them not be an *** to them and go talk to you guy friends.in life they want to see the world some have kids and carrees or just kids or no kids but they wnat you to support them on everything they aslo want adventure we go threw these stagies where we feel beautiful one min the nest min we feel like we showed go live under a bridge with a troll. Love compassion and comprismise are your best bets

Depends on the woman, her age, where she lives, and her family.

Personally, I want marriage, kids, a financially and economically secure job, a man that loves me unconditonally (with honesty), and general happiness. All the rest that life has to offer will find its way into my life!

Source(s): WIshful living
  • shasta

i can't speak for all women..but here are what i want in a relationship, man, life , and the whole world..

in a relationship--i want security, comfort, honesty, and love

in a man--i want strength, commitment, integrity, and humor

in life--i want to be a good mom, raise good kids, and grow old with my love

in the whole world--i want consistency(no drama), a good man by my side, and to be married for eternity to my love.

control

being with the person u luv

i think all women want a serious relationship