Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 1 decade ago

If you were stuck on an island with George w. bush, what would you do?

why?

Favorite Answer

I'd eat him alive and then, once he's dead, use the bones to build a shelter.

He is the antichrist and deserves a long slow horribly painful death.

i imagine it wouldn't take long for the rescue crew to find him and me. for some reason, there are people out there in high places that think he is important. but, if they didn't show up after a few weeks, i'd probably move to the other side of the island. i'm not sure i could trust myself not to do something harmful while i was sleep walking.

Learn to swim so I can get off the island. Otherwise he might expect me to invade the other side of the island in search of coconuts of mass destruction.

Helloooo Donner Party of 1.

• I would have not cared...I would be focused on getting rescued.....I don't have ANY hatred on President George Washington Bush....I would love to be on an Island,but not stranded on an Island though.

I'd make sure he'd stay on the island permanently, with no way to contact anyone for help.

Well, I'd be pretty glad b/c I think he's sexy. Not a good president, but just on looks alone, he's hot! I'd try to convince him to start drinking again and maybe we could figure out how to make some coconut rum or something and have a grand old time. I'd definitely try to hit that.

I certainly wouldn't ask him what the best way to get off the island would be, lol.

Umm figure out how to get off the island with him.

be thankful that its not Mark Foley, your not a computer and or congressional page. and it would probably help to have a cowboy with you although i am not sure it wouldnt turn into brokeback mountain, or in this case brokeback island.

Since we'd have some time on our hands, I'd try to be helpful and give him some pronunciation lessons. We all know he needs them.