does this sound cheesy to tell a guy who likes me a bit more than I like him?

Like there is this guy whose grandfather died the night he told me he liked me. Well, i told him that he was an awesome person but i want to get to know him before i commite to anything. well, he took that to many that i really like him. i guess i should have choosen my words better. and plus he is a senior and i'm a sophmore so he will be leaving soon anyway does this sound bad to tell him tonight before he gets the wrong impression:

'i have really been thinking about this whole thing today. i really enjoy talking with you right now, but i am not in the postion to have a relationship. my grades are going majorly down and since finals are coming up i need to get them up 2 stay on my parents good side. plus track practice starts now so that takes up my afternoon. for atleast the nexast month all my weekends are taken up. i am under a lot of stress with school and some other stuff. i just don't think its the right time but i really do enjoy talking to you, so i don't want that to change

• Raven
    Favorite Answer

Just tell him you don't have time for dating right now but let's keep talking.

don't tell him anything just get his number and talk on the phon for a few days and see what he tells you. HE probably needs alot of emotional support right now

Sounds good...and you can add that in a few months he will be 18 and your not, so if your parents found out they could charge him with statutory rape.

It sounds sexy!!!!