does this sound cheesy to tell a guy who likes me a bit more than I like him?

Like there is this guy whose grandfather died the night he told me he liked me. Well, i told him that he was an awesome person but i want to get to know him before i commite to anything. well, he took that to many that i really like him. i guess i should have choosen my words better. and plus he is a senior and i'm a sophmore so he will be leaving soon anyway does this sound bad to tell him tonight before he gets the wrong impression:

'i have really been thinking about this whole thing today. i really enjoy talking with you right now, but i am not in the postion to have a relationship. my grades are going majorly down and since finals are coming up i need to get them up 2 stay on my parents good side. plus track practice starts now so that takes up my afternoon. for atleast the nexast month all my weekends are taken up. i am under a lot of stress with school and some other stuff. i just don't think its the right time but i really do enjoy talking to you, so i don't want that to change

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Raven
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tell him you don't have time for dating right now but let's keep talking.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

don't tell him anything just get his number and talk on the phon for a few days and see what he tells you. HE probably needs alot of emotional support right now

• 1 decade ago

Sounds good...and you can add that in a few months he will be 18 and your not, so if your parents found out they could charge him with statutory rape.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sounds sexy!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.