Cindy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what should i do?

my friend he said he wants to make a bomb to bomb the school it is little hes going to make it out of pencil shavings and cover it with something and when he is done with it he is going to light it up and throw it at the school I do not know if it is going to work should i tell my teacher or principal and what should i tell them without getting him expeelled or should i just not tell anyone if not then what should i do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

unfortunately you have to tell someone and he will get into trouble even if he was only thinking about it. either way he is going to be angry with you for telling on him, but you never know if he doesn't do it and then one day he decides to bring a gun into school. it is important that you tell someone even if it's not a teacher maybe even your parents or his, but tell someone that you trust and know will help if they do not help then tell someone else don't stop until someone does something. it sounds like he is only thinking of it because something that bizarre does not sound like it will work, but it's his cry for attention. if you do not tell and something were to ever happen you could also be held as reliable. TELL. best of luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Its illegal, so if you dont tell someone, and he does it, then that makes you an accomplice. I would suggest you tell someone now, and i dont mean to wait until tomorrow. Im sure you can call a teacher at home, or better yet, you should call the police. Getting him expelled, is better than him going to prison, and the possiblity of you going with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please stop being a dumbass. Tell someone who can put a stop to that fool. Kids today don't care about anyone but themselves. In the event that this tool does bomb your school and you didn't say anything, you are an accessory!! That means jailtime!! Don't wait till tomorrow, stop what you are doing right now and tell someone!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't need to do much else at this point since you writing this on Yahoo - that's enough for the NSA to pay attention. I surely hope you are not dragged down with your friend for this. And if you are still wondering..you need to call the cops because that is really not funny to joke about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Definitely report it. Him being expelled will be minor compared to someone getting hurt.

• 1 decade ago

are you nuts kid... holla out and tell not just the teacher but the entire police department for all it is worth

• 1 decade ago

report to your principal immidiate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.