Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Is Nancy Peolsi a socialist?

she wants to raise taxes snd wipe out the American Dream. She also favors the gay agenda over the straight. Is she evil?

http://www.therealamericantruth.com/archives.html

Favorite Answer

Extreme liberalism is on the verge of Socialism...so yes.

Social liberalism, or liberal socialsm -- that is the question. Pelosi is a privileged millionaire with the luxury of adopting and promoting tax-heavy initiatives. (Limousine liberal, as the saying goes.) There are some Americans that like her politics. Most would disagree with her however. I don't think she's a true socialist, but she is definitely one to watch in terms of social engineering (a la California politics). Being a Texan and adhering to Texas/Southwest socioeconomic values, I would never vote for her or support her. She's a product of California ideologies.

In fact she has political and economic ties to the Socialist workers party in the Workers Republik of Kalifornia.. This well documented and a known commodity.

Fact is she say she going to clean up corruption yet one of the intelligence committee chairs she filled was by a scumbag that had been CONVICT of taking brides.. Who better to turn state secrets over to then someone that is easily bought?

I believe Pelosi represents a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the United States, (maybe not her district.) but definitely the rest of the country.

Aren't most democrats really socialists? Go back to the days of Franklin Roosevelt and his SOCIAL Security program.

• P-E-L-O-S-I is a liberal democrat from San Francisco, who is from the same mold as Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.

Although I would refrain from describing her as "pure evil," let me just say I live 120 miles from San Francisco (and am thankful for that...LOL). ;)

• ?

You bet she is, and she won't be happy until she gets her dickskinning hands on every buck you earn so she can give it to her supporters, the sick, lame and just plain lazy.