Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

how can I find out what has happend that causes supernatural events in my home?

Favorite Answer

cool, ask neighbors questions, get a baby monitor and turn it on and listen at night you will be surprised what you hear

First my advice would be to find out who the previous owner(s) were.....and was there anything that happened, such as a death or something horrific, or immoral.....these are things that can cause supernatural events......on a personal note, I have supernatural events in my home all the time, but they are not scary...I am the 5th generation living in my home and my ancestors (some of them) have left their presence here....my great-uncle who died in 1950 was known to pull practical jokes....make coffee early in the mornings for everyone....I didn't know this till a couple of years ago....but it explained the reason for misplaced objects in the blinking of an eye...and it also explained the coffee that get made once in awhile with no explanation either.....sound crazy....believe it or not....lol....this stuff does exist....but that's my only advice I can give you....

First you would need genuine proof that "supernatural events" occur in your home. Then after you are unable to do that you can look up the public records of your property just for fun.

Consult a GENUINE parapsychologist and/ or a Spiritualist medium.

check the news archives around the time your home was built.