Ladies are there certain colors that a man can wear that would catch your attention in a good way? Do pre'tel

Favorite Answer

pink, i love it when a man pull it off, look super masculine in pink

It totally depends on what colors they look good in! If a man knows what colors are his best colors to wear he'll look good, no matter what color that is! If it's the wrong color then it's a turn-off. Even women that aren't good with colors will be turned off and not know why exactly.

My husband looks good in bright late autumn colors and some off-winter colors cuz he has black hair and such gorgeous dark skin, but if my brother were to wear these same colors they'd wash him out and make him look sick.

Figure out your color scheme. Don't be embarressed; go somewhere that someone who knows what they're talking about can direct you to what your "season" is and then from there you can figure out what colors are best for you.

Actually the library has a book about seasons and colors and you can figure out your season yourself without having to ask anybody and then be sure to buy shirts and pants in those colors that compliment you the best.

I figured out all on my own (hehe brag brag) that I am a late summer partially autumn season with a bit of an early winter. I have green eyes, dark brown hair, medium to darker skin coloring. Just look at my Avatar pic and that's what I look like. If you are really blond, blue eyed, typically spring or winter colors would be best for you. But it depends.

Winter colors are solid, bright colors. Like red, blue, green, black, white, etc.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Blues and greens are "friendly" and relaxed colors and safe. It's a way to help people relax. Figure out which shade is best for you and then go from there. White is also a very safe color, or off-white or cream. Yellow is too punchy and overbearing, orange is too, red is a power color, purple is kind of gay. Brown can either look really good or really gross. Black can be striking or classy or depressing.

Anyway, there's a lot for ya!! :)

well it has a lot to do with the completion of the man, and personally DON'T put pink or purple on a man, to me that is a big turn off.

i favor blue almost any color blue.

hope this helps

• Nep

I wear one of those 80/early 90's T-shirts that change colors depending on the temperature, and they all come storming.

not pink, i hate when guys wear pink, thats a total turn off, the only reason he wears it is bc he thinks its cool, cause you never seen a straight guy wear pink till like 2 years ago, big turn off and bright yellow is so ugly. colors like red bright blue and green look so good on guys, especial if you have green/blue eyes, if you have brown eyes and brown hair wear a brown shirt.

I personally like dark color on a man!

Everyone has something different to say. I guess it just depends on the person.

I love to see a well dressed man... stylish , but individual. I don't like guys who try to copy someone elses's style. My guy is a model, so every color looks good on him, but my favorite is this lavender button down shirt and this sexy polka dot tie he has....dayum he needs to get home soon!

I personaly like bright blue. Wear what brings out your eyes the most. Your eyes stand out and she won't worry about the color of your shirt.

White and black are the main ones. Navy blue is also a great color on men.

It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as it suits you. A winter wearing reds is going to look silly no matter what.

it's a combo of colors but HOW you wear them to make yourself look good