'' warning'' this is a personal ?

i was having sex with my girl ,when we got off i check my condom it was red this frick me out i still don't know what it is ,anybody ?

Favorite Answer

Could be your girlfriend started her period or that her cervix was tender and bled a little. Ask her if she had her period or had any spotting later. If the blood was on the inside of the condom you need to see your doctor.

It could be that you were being forceful and you scraped or just injured her inside. Darn how big are you? Or it could be just that she was just starting her period. But I really think that it was your pushing sooooo hard because of the condom breaking. Were we very excited? Really I don't think there is nothing to worry about unless if was you bleeding. Peace.

both of you probally should discuss this with a doctor. It could be something as small as she started her period, but it could be something serious

it depend was it red from the outside or inside. if outside she was on her period

• shame on you and your condom too

Maybe she was on her period?