Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Does this mean something?

I had this dream and my freind who is a boy was in it. He is my friend but I don't like him and he is not my boyfreind. Anyway, we were at a birthday party and he kissed me. YUCK! I didn't want him to. Do you think you know what this means anyone?

Favorite Answer

Monkeybutt....sounds like someone is crushin'. Either he likes you or you have some subconcious facination with him? You say yuck but deep down in your subconcious you want more from him. Maybe he's one of those guys you know who you think you could never see yourself dating but maybe if you tried it could really turn out to be something (and you may know this deep down). It's kinda like an in denial thing!! These are my thoughts...

Source(s): I'm a Psych Major...Just my take
  • Reo

What goes in your head during sleep is just a series of random images and thoughts that have accumulated over a period of time. Like clouds, they come together and separate, rise to the surface or descend. You can't read any more importance into dreams than you would trying to see the shapes of giraffes and bunnies in the sky.

maybe u like him in someway or he likes u... or maybe ur just had a weird dream.. maybe u were thinking about him or talking about him that day and just happened in ur dream... things like that happen sometimes! lol good luck with u and him! ;)

I think it means that you like him, or he likes you! Good Luck!