Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

So you and your date are singing karaoke..?

...and he looks at you and sings 'I love you' like he's singing to you, does that mean he loves you? All his aunts clapped their hands and we're like woohoo n stuff. I was so embaressed. So did he say it? We've been dating for 6 months. We're a couple.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, he meant it. Especially if he wasnt looking at you the whole time during the song and turned to you especially for that part. Its easier to say when its part of a song but that doesnt mean it has any less meaning or feeling behind it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Karaoke is purely too own to do on the first date. I purely take them to mattress yet i do not ask them their call because, again, which will be getting own. "Why do not We Do It contained in the line" ~ The Beatles

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea he said it

Kinda a weak way of getting it out there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He could have. Sounds like it could have been an easier way for him to tell you than just doing it the traditional way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes and it means you will be married soon and have a child named Hank Rosetta. I would like to congratulate you and wish you the best.

• 1 decade ago

Well if it wasn't in the words of the song then yes. If they were, then he didn't. That is just common sense.

• 1 decade ago

I guess you should ask him. May be you should just ask him does he love you. not about the what happened that night.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think he said it to you. he was just really into the song and enjoying himself. but only you can find out for sure.....ASK HIM!!

• 1 decade ago

sounds like it

• ndbt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

wow i dont really know... try asking him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.