BEST all you can eat..?

how can I find a good all you can eat resturant ( with a best sea food or BBQ) in vancouver or area?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

go to http://www.google.com

and try there

As far as I've been able to tell, there is no such thing as a good "all you can eat" restaurant. The very concept is bad. Go to a normal; restaurant, order a meal, and eat it. You may not leave as filled, but you'll feel more fulfilled!

• The best place to look for (All you can eat) restaurant.. Is in your Phone Book, a very good place to start looking.. Or if you get a bunch of coupons in the mail, you might find them there..

I hope it helps..

Source(s): Ummm, I have a few suggestions for 2 good (All You Can Eat) restaurant.. But, you some have to come to Salem, Oregon to get there.. There's a Home Town Restaurant and Tin Tin Buffet.. It's All You Can Eat.. Not expansive, Tin Tins is $23.00 for 2, and Home Town Maybe, little less then $20.00..

Fresh Choice.