Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what would keep you happy/satisfied in a relationship?

what issues do you have about dating/relationships?

what qualities do you look for in a man/woman?

Favorite Answer

honesty and trust!!!!!

for a long term relationship, first you have to be attracted to the other person. If you feel that true connection with someone it is sooo easy to become best Friend with them. Then they can earn your trust and respect. If you find someone that you can talk to for hours and not be afraid to tell them anything and they will do the same thing. once you have established that trust me the sex will be amazing because you will know each other so well!!! As far as qualities in women, honest, funny, smart, classy, pretty eyes and a big smile!! If you have all that anyone will find you beautiful once they get to know ya!!

Source(s): I found that someone!!

I personally have to have someone with an AMAZING personality and by amazing I mean they have a great sense of humor because I love to laugh and to make others laugh. They have to be intellectual and able to hold a conversation, nothings better than cuddling up close to someone outside and talking to them. I don't care to mush about how they look as long as I can laugh, but I'm not going to lie their has to be some kind of physical attraction. It really depends on the kind of woman you are trying to attract/attracted to. I feel you shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone because if they really care they will love you the way you are. In today's society it's all about idealistic beauty and what we preserve as beautiful. People are constantly telling ones they are in relationship to change something about themselves and that's my biggest problem with relationships these days.

I always feel suffocated by the other person's needs. It's not their problem. I just need excessive amounts of freedom so I can make changes in my life that make me happy without worrying about it will affect the other person.

I would be happy with someone who loves me and wouldn't become threatened and insecure b/c of my need for space.

well I am married and my biggest wish is that my husband would be the man I dated. It was like when I married him, I blinked and he had changed from mr. perfect for me to mr. I would be perfect without you. He made a whole 360. I think you should be who you are when you are dating. Not just so you can hook someone.

Honesty!

• I always have problems with my boyfriend getting mad at me becus i hang out with basically all guys. and he gets jelious.

exscpeially at my snowboarding/wakeboarding/surfing partner Dylan

oh ya and he hates living under my shadow, in like rock climbing..ect

and i look for an honest, hot, sweet, active guy who can keep up with me

Honesty and More important UNDERSTANDING.. sense of humor and good under pressure :)