Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Plastic surgery?

Would you like to get plastic surgery? If you were going to get some work done, what would you have changed?

Favorite Answer

NO WAY be happy with how you are because there never will be a perfect body as you would want more and more work done!

I would never have plastic surgery done, except in extreme cases like a major acident or something. I think that you should like the way you look, in the image that God gave you. Just my opinion.

Nothing. I was made the way I am for a reason. Unless it was affecting my health or something I would NOT get plastic surgery.

Absolutely not for vanity purposes. I would consider it for reconstruction, i.e. terrible burns, a severe accident or maybe a beating. But, for a different shaped nose or a double chin, no way.

I am 58 years old and show everyone of them and several twice. I guess vanity has never been one of my priorities.

• Maggie

Never. I don't need it. Very few people do. I think breast reductions and facial reconstructions are fine. And it's ok to have your skin fixed if you lose a lot of weight and the skin is loose. And fixing things to help you medically (like your nose to help you breathe better) are ok as well. But I feel everything else is unecessary and vain.

I am only answering because I have answered this question before and barely anyone answered it! I already had some done, breast enlargement. Asker, what is your answer to your own question?

• Shizzy

I wouldn't go under the knife for anything. The thing I love about my body is my booty.

no im happy the way god has made me

Nose, feet, lips, and butt.

nothing ,