Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Plastic surgery?

Would you like to get plastic surgery? If you were going to get some work done, what would you have changed?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO WAY be happy with how you are because there never will be a perfect body as you would want more and more work done!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would never have plastic surgery done, except in extreme cases like a major acident or something. I think that you should like the way you look, in the image that God gave you. Just my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing. I was made the way I am for a reason. Unless it was affecting my health or something I would NOT get plastic surgery.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely not for vanity purposes. I would consider it for reconstruction, i.e. terrible burns, a severe accident or maybe a beating. But, for a different shaped nose or a double chin, no way.

I am 58 years old and show everyone of them and several twice. I guess vanity has never been one of my priorities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Never. I don't need it. Very few people do. I think breast reductions and facial reconstructions are fine. And it's ok to have your skin fixed if you lose a lot of weight and the skin is loose. And fixing things to help you medically (like your nose to help you breathe better) are ok as well. But I feel everything else is unecessary and vain.

• 1 decade ago

I am only answering because I have answered this question before and barely anyone answered it! I already had some done, breast enlargement. Asker, what is your answer to your own question?

• Shizzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't go under the knife for anything. The thing I love about my body is my booty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no im happy the way god has made me

• 1 decade ago

Nose, feet, lips, and butt.

• 1 decade ago

nothing ,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.