he cheated should i take him back?

i've been going out with my boyfriend for 2yrs and we've been pretty serious but just last month i found out from a friend that he was cheating. he said he didn't but i knew he did so i through a hair dryer at his head we split 2months later we met in a coffee shop he was really nice bought me a coffee and we talked he invited me to his parents for Christmas should i go and i'm starting to fall in love with him again should i take him back? need major help!!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that you should do what you feel is right. You really can't take anyone else's opinions when it comes down to your relationship. You have to ask yourself is he going to do right? And if he doesn't will you be hurt once more and again? I think that if you loved him and know that it will be worth a try, try it. You will never know what is going to happen until it happens. Follow Your Heart, & GOOD LUCK!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Nope, don't take him back. What you are experiencing is very common. After a breakup, your feelings don't automatically shut off. You will still have a part of you who cares for that person. When you spend time with him, those feelings will come back and you will feel like you did during the good part of your relationship. However, by acting on them, you are just setting yourself up to get hurt again.

Remember, it is called a breakup for a reason: the relationship was broken!

• 1 decade ago

make him sit down with you and have a serious conversation with him. Is this what you want? Is he just desperate? Are those feelings of love really love, or only because you're flattered that he does nice things for you?

• 1 decade ago

once a cheater, always a cheater. theres a reason this saying is still around, because its true. are you sure its love you feel or sympathy that he feels bad? and then he said he didnt when it was obviously true?!?! yea, liar, liar.

do you really want to be with someone like that?

kudos on throwing the hairdryer at him =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think you should if you really love him that much...i had the same problem as you once...and i took my boyfriend back becuz i was in love with him to much...and plus he's going to let you meet that parents..come on you have to go for it this time...it's really worth a try...GO FOR IT!!!!

• 1 decade ago

As my wise old grandmother once said to me... just as a criminal will always commit crime, a cheater will always cheat...

• hmm well my sis's bf cheated on her too. and she's thinkin about takin him back. but it would prob depend on what he did when he cheated on u. so if it wasn't somethin serious like sex or something then i would take him back.

• 1 decade ago

If I were you I would make sure that what he did was for real. If so, I probably would not take him back.

• 1 decade ago

If you really like him then you should give him another chance, I would personally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont be stupid, if he has done it once he will do it again. Do u really want to be hurt again!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.