how can i get him back?

i want to know if my father loves me or not? he probably doesnt because he never calls or anything..so what do i do?? forget about him or what

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

someone has to make the first move, why not you?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That is a sad situation you can try to contact him. Sometimes after some time has passed fathers who didnt bother to contact their children regret it later. He might feel as if you dont want to do anything with him thats probably why he has never called. I think you should let him know that you still want a relationship with him. He might want the same thing you will never know until you contact him. No dont forget about him.I say go ahead and contact him! Good luck with that!

• 1 decade ago

ok cinda wierd cuz im the olny guy answering to this i think... but i think you should have a males prospective too. Honnestly he may not like you but you have to know he will always love you. no matter what you do. he may tell he hates you but you gotta realise men are like that sometimes. when they have a opinion they arnt gona let it go easly so you gotta keep trying. so call him when you have the time leave him messages and write him guys love attention just as much as girls do and if he still dosent respond then go find him and make him talk to you! good luck! :)

• 1 decade ago

Call him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he loves you , call him let him know you want him to call you

• 1 decade ago

just call him and talk to him and tell him "I LOVE YOU!!" and see what he says back!!

-hope that I helped!-good luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO YOU SHOULD NOT FORGET ABOUT HIM

HE LOVES YOU

I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS ONE LIVES WITH ME AND THE OTHER LIVES WITH HER MOTHER

I ONLY SEE HER EVERY CHRISTMAS

• 1 decade ago

call him and tell him how you feel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.