?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Hezbollah is demonstrating in Beirut, trying to bring down the Lebanese government. Is there any end?

to middle east troubles?

Favorite Answer

Nope. In fact, as is typical of short sighted america, our actions while having the intent of bringing stability to the region, actually brought significant instability.

• BUTCH

Not for them// They want to be the only voice in the middle east. They want to to control All the Arab countries who dare oppose them Like the government of Lebanon. But the Lebanese brought part of this on them self by standing by & letting Hezollah fight their fight when Isreal invade to get their so;diers back. That is what happens when you get in bed with terrioust.They are your friend one moment then turn on you the next . moreyOOO & ramshi.: You will not be happy with the US until the terriost are at the front door of the White House.

oh my god its the us fault that Hezbollah is against the Lebanese govt? I cant believe I just saw that........wait yes I can I forgot liberalism is a mental disorder.

to answer your question. they want to bring on Armageddon. this is their prophecy. read the new testament with the idea that they think Abraham was a Muslim. If that doesn't work call me.

Hezbollah is playing the exact same propaganda game as Iran's Ahmadipoopida.

Pray for peace for Israel and the world.

cthemagic-- AMEN.

Source(s): Morey honey. Take it from one of us old folk. Hezbollah behaved badly before Bush and Clinton's time.

Not until the entire region is glassed over.

It will only stop when Christ returns. Until then, it's going to get worse.

• ramshi

Not unless US stops meddling in other countries' business.