Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 decade ago

What can I buy a 15 yr old girl who isnt girly girl but isnt a tom-boy either. What's in?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know that gift certificates seem like an easy answer...but resist the urge to go the easy route! Be creative.

Browse a scrapbook store to see if there is something she might like such as a neat photo box or a basic kit to start a scrapbook.

How about going to Bath & Body Works and picking out a few candles and some pretty smelling lotions or body sprays?

How about a "learn how to...." book about knitting and some beautiful yarn?

What color is her room decorated in? Go to an art/picture store and buy her a nice framed picture or painting.

There are so many things a girl that age would be interested in if you just show her the possibilities.

If you get desperate....ask another girl that age and see what she says.

Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • micg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A good ole' gift certificate is perfect when you don't know what to get. Not to mention 15 year olds like the independence of being able to choose what to buy. Instead of restricting the gift card to one store, because that can be a difficult choice as well, get a visa gift card that can be used at any location that accepts visa.

• 1 decade ago

This age can be difficult to buy for.

Usually a gift certificate for a music, book, or clothing store would be appreciated. She can use it to buy what she likes and you know she'll use it. It won't sit on a shelf or in the back of a closet.

If you know she's saving towards something specific (driving school, car, stereo, tv, concert tickets, etc..) then cash is ok too.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your relation to her. I'd say gift certificates you can never go wrong, or find out where she shops and get her a winter vest or something. Maybe a movie or a CD, depending on what she likes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Find out what her favorite store or restaurant is, and then get a gift card from there.

Oh, and girls LOVE Starbucks!

Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

get her a gift card from like Old Navy or something...all girls like clothes and Old Navy has a good balance of girly clothes and nongirly clothes.

• Ashwee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Find out what kind of music she is into. Also the best thing you could get her is a gift card .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a cd voucher would be great or stick her to dinner at her fav restouranr.. or maby get her a bracelet its not to girly and deffintly not tom boy.. but it depends on what your relationship is with her..

• 1 decade ago

first ask her what she wants if it is to be a surprise then i would buy her somethin that has to do with a sport that she love or take her out to do somthing that she loves to do or if there is a sibling that might know that you can trust ask them those are some things that i would do .good luck with that

• 1 decade ago

An ipod or a gift certificate to her favorite store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.