Zac S asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

What are those toys called and where can I find them?

They are a ball of connected sticks and you can push and pull it and it grows and shrinks in size proportionally. I belive they are colorful as well.

4 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.