WiFi USB Dongle and Nintendo Wii?

Ok here's my problem. I just bought a WiFi Usb so that I can connect to the internet with my Nintendo Wii. I think I set everything up correctly but just incase here is my set up.

Broadband Cable ==> My Computer (No router) ==> USB Port

It says that I am getting a connection, although it says very low connection. But there is a connection right?

Now when I try to get on the internet with my Wii it says that I have to use the WiFi pc tool to register so that I can grant access to my Wii.

I have no idea where or how to do that. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Yes, from my own experience it is asking you to register online with Nintendo.com to connect to the Nintendo shop. Go here to do this: https://my.nintendo.com/cpp/mynintendo/myNintendo....

It sounds like you are able to get online via the Wii now, though you may want to make sure your computer's firewall is not blocking any ports from the Wii itself.

• Kim

Use the Nintendo WiFi USB Connector. It is now compatible with Windows Vista.

b careful alot of people's hand straps have broken and wrecked wateve was in da way

Source(s): internet