unc2590 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who should i start?

i have a spot for 2 running backs i can Deshaun Foster vs phi, Deanglo williams vs phi, Corey Dillion vs det, Laurence Maroney vs det, or Anthony thomas vs sd

Favorite Answer

For sure not Thomas. It is kind of hard to pick because these RB shares touches with each other. Foster and Williams shares touches. Dillion and Maroney shares touches also. I will have to say go with the rookies, Williams and Maroney.

Foster- he is hurt or injuried.

Dillion- I think that Maroney looks better than Dillion running in the ball. I think the Pats use Maroney to run the ball and use Dillion for short downs or in the endzone.

I think you should go with Williams and Maroney. Whatever you decided, don't even think about starting Thomas because he is going against a great Chargers defense that can stop the run. Plus with Merriam back in the defense it is going to be even better.

Deanglo Williams and Laurence Maroney

Williams and Maroney

Maroney and Foster

Maroney and Foster!

Thomas is no longer the starter so he is of no use to you. Williams and Maroney are your best bets. Is Ladell Betts available on waivers, if so give him a shot.

i'd start the two young guys... maroney should tear my teams defense apart.. and williams is starting to get the ball more.

osama bin yomommo