unc2590 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who should i start?

i have a spot for 2 running backs i can Deshaun Foster vs phi, Deanglo williams vs phi, Corey Dillion vs det, Laurence Maroney vs det, or Anthony thomas vs sd

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For sure not Thomas. It is kind of hard to pick because these RB shares touches with each other. Foster and Williams shares touches. Dillion and Maroney shares touches also. I will have to say go with the rookies, Williams and Maroney.

Foster- he is hurt or injuried.

Dillion- I think that Maroney looks better than Dillion running in the ball. I think the Pats use Maroney to run the ball and use Dillion for short downs or in the endzone.

I think you should go with Williams and Maroney. Whatever you decided, don't even think about starting Thomas because he is going against a great Chargers defense that can stop the run. Plus with Merriam back in the defense it is going to be even better.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Deanglo Williams and Laurence Maroney

• 1 decade ago

Williams and Maroney

• 1 decade ago

Maroney and Foster

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maroney and Foster!

• 1 decade ago

Thomas is no longer the starter so he is of no use to you. Williams and Maroney are your best bets. Is Ladell Betts available on waivers, if so give him a shot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'd start the two young guys... maroney should tear my teams defense apart.. and williams is starting to get the ball more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

osama bin yomommo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.