good game?

i was wondering if anyone knows any good games for ps2 psp gc or pc for pc preferably offline

Update:

i already have and beat kh i dont really like gta or games like that and despise shooters especially 1st person

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you like rpgs, then try Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for your PC (the first one's better). If you're more into action/adventure type stuff, I would highly recommend the Prince of Persia series. It starts with the Sands of Time and is available on all major systems (including PC). So, just get it for whichever console you prefer, but keep in mind the Xbox one was reviewed the best, and I've heard some bad things about the PC version.

For your PS2, I also recommend God of War and Guitar Hero 1 and 2. They are both awesome games.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you like golf, for the PC, try Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Any from 2003 to 2007. Sam And Max is also a good one for the PC.

• 1 decade ago

PS2-Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, great mix of Final Fantasy and Disney Characters

PSP-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, 80's music, booze, bullets, and babes!

PC-City of Heroes and City of Villains, create your own Super-Hero/Villain and save or wreck havoc on an open-enviormental city!!!

• the path of neo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.