Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

what are the healthiest chinese foods that i can order?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stick to veggies, sauteed or steamed. Also the chicken and broccoli isn't deep fried and if you eat it in moderation you won't have to worry about the sauce. Don't get steamed rice. It is, afterall white rice. It's got a ton of carbs that will most likely break down into sugars and cause you to gain weight. But it all depends on your metabolism, in the long run!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Traditionally most Chinese food is stir fried with vegetable oil, so if you stay away from anything that's deep fried like the orange or sweet & sour chicken etc. everything is relatively healthy. Order steamed rice with any stir fry dish, skip the dessert and it's okay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hate thinking healthy when it comes to chinese food lol love a quart and thats huge of boneless pork spare ribs pork fried rice on the side egg roll and fortune cookies but of course dont eat that no more best thing for u is

chicken and broccoli thats so good

or shrimp and broccoli

or steam veges with white rice

or shrimp and mixed veges

with garlic sauce or brown sauce

soo theres not much selections rather have boneless pork spare ribs if i were u u only live once yum

• 1 decade ago

possibly anything with veggies/ it's really hard to say almost all chinese food has so much oil / you can also get steamed fish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Steamed Rice !!

• 1 decade ago

steamed vegetables

• 1 decade ago

steamed vegtables

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.