How can I get my grandmother to speak to me again?

A WHILE AGO, I GOT IN A FIGHT WITH MY GRANDMOTHER. SHE CALLED ME A LIER, TOLD ME I WAS RAISED WRONG, AND BLAMED ME FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH MY FAMILY. SHE HASN'T SPOKEN TO ME SINCE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Favorite Answer

Call her up or mail her a letter saying that you love her. And just that. "I Love You!"

I don't know what the fight was about--having said that I would ask you to be the adult! Sometimes us old folks get a wild hair up our butts and yap at whoever's in front of us! Send a card - "Sorry Gramma-lets be friends". She might've been mad at her side of your family for one reason or another and took it out on you; and quite honestly maybe you were having a bad day and took an attitude with her! Life's way to short to not talk to your Gramma!

All depends on what the fight was about and who was right or wrong. Try to make amends with your grandmother. I wish I had a grandmother.

It sounds like some major issues here and not something that happened overnight.

First, you will need to apologize with much sincerity to your grandmother. It sounds like you were disrespectful.

Second, tell your grandmother that you love her and that you don't want this unhappy relationship you now have with her.

Finally, ask her what you need to do to get back in her good graces.

Source(s): am a grandmother of 7 and a great-grandmother of 1.

you should tell your parents or just say you LOVE HER!!!!

do you know that the people you hurt the most is the people you love the most!!(your family) All families argue and get mad, but you know if someone doesn't fix it yall are going to be mad at each other forever and you will have no fun until u know that I'll be OK!!

Be patient......

Send a card.....

Write her a letter....telling her that you love her and you hope that your relationship can heal.

Call her and tell her that you love her.

you have to make the first move....however tread gently.

Good luck

try to sit down with her and talk to her about your feelins for her..email me if u need more advice at spongebobsandysweet@yahoo.com

Ignore the old witch and live your life...

I think shes right

Be a bigger better Person!

U can DO IT!