pokemon help?

Are Misty and Ash just friends, or boyfriend and girlfriend? If they aren't togther, do they like each other? Thanks!

Update:

lol thanks everyone for answering but just so u people know, i know nothing about pokemon i dont even like pokemon..i just needed to know cuz im doing this pokemon skit thing with friends (as a joke)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are just friends.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • well they have eventually had a liking for each other, but over all Misty and Ash had their feelings for each other but later on found that it was a call for friendship

So to answer your question, they are just friends, very good friends. But no romance for each other.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are just friends but Misty likes Ash but he doesn't know about it

• 1 decade ago

Well, Misty has a crush on Ash, but, other than that- yep. Just friends.

Source(s): www.pokedream.com (this site contains trojans/viruses!)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like each other duh Misty gets jealous when Ash gets that kiss in Pokemon 2000! Rotflol Misty and Ash sittin in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g 1st komes love then comes marrage then comes a baby in a baby carrige! Umm anyone tell me if ash likes may?

• 1 decade ago

misty likes ash but he likes her as a friend only, but I THINK that ash likes misty too.

• 1 decade ago

they're just friends but misty secretly likes ash, but no ash and misty were and arn't going out :)

• 1 decade ago

mostly they are just good friends

but misty likes ash

you can tell this at http://www.pokemon.com/flash.asp

they have songs there

and if you play the song "misty's song"

you find out misty really does likes ash

it also hints that ash may like misty back

Source(s): http://www.pokemon.com/flash.asp and my brain
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol! I like poke'mon, too! I think they are just friends, but Misty probably likes Ash secretly, because she gets jealous when they are around other girls, you can tell!;)

• 1 decade ago

misty likes ash n i think ash likes misty enough but no they arent together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just friends, but the whole thing is one of those 'will they or won't they?' things. the writers made it that way on purpose. Although it's pretty fair to say 'they won't' although... eeer.. one of the movies? misty gets all attached to him for some reason. the one with (flying thing that lives in the sea) in it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.