Am I the only person in the USA who watched Invasion? What happened to my favorite show?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, but Invasion was cancelled like the other Sci-Fi shows Surface and Threshold. Sci-Fi shows are usually only able to get it's feet off the ground on the Sci-Fi channel or other channels like it, not on network channels, the only three that have made it were Lost, Supernatural (sort of), and The X-Files . Personally, I think Invasion and Surface should have TV movies to wrap everything up. I really want to know what happens!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It got cancelled due to low ratings, just like most of the genre shows the networks came out with that season (Invasion, Night Stalker, Threshold...). The networks were following the success of Lost and were hoping to get another hit, didn't happen.

• 1 decade ago

no you're not the only one. i was really into that show as well, which was surprising bec i'm not much of a sci-fi fan. i thought it was strange that it got cancelled bec i figured alot of people were watching it bec it had such a good lead-in show (LOST- i don't watch it but i hear that the entire country does). i read that fans tried to bring it back by writing letters to ABC, but didn't work.

• 1 decade ago

Damned if I know. There was no 'warning' it was going to be cancelled, and I was 'shocked' to see Invasion sherrif playing FBI agent on Prison Break (he just got shot -- but, is he dead?!).

ALSO: Whatever happened to "Commander In Chief"?? Damned networks!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I watched it once or twice but it was boring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.