Question for the Guys...What do ya'll like the girls to do to ya'll to cheer ya'll up?

Favorite Answer

Of coarse sex is always a big hit for the guys but it depend on what is bothering him. Just talk to him and listen. Be nice. A dirty little text msg. always puts a smile on my face too!!!!

As A mom of a 4 year previous i visit make it easier to be attentive to purchase the only from Sam's club. Little ladies appear like princesses yet, they do no longer act like them. My daughter replace right into a flowergirl for my wedding ceremony and that i've got been given her gown off of eBay (the wide-unfold public sale cost was1.11 and under 50 for delivery my gown got here from the comparable place.) On my wedding ceremony night she have been given into the chocolate on the tables and it have been given throughout her gown. I controlled to get it out yet, the place is she going to positioned on it lower back. that's now a play gown and sometime pyjamas. definitely a splash female could desire to pull off a pillow case and nonetheless be cute. Get her a gown she would be in a position to have relaxing in! I went to a marriage teach before my wedding ceremony and a variety of super cute flower female outfits replace into falling aside before the top of the type teach(probable on the female 10 minutes max) get some thing extra effective real flower female outfits could nicely be very heavy for a splash female!

I like to be attended to, neck rub foot rub etc. Or just gentle surprise touches. we like the same things u do, surprise gifts etc

put it in ya mouth, just being honest