Whats your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe right now that you couldn't live without?

Mine is my new pair of darkwash skinny jeans! I love them : )

• Maggie
    Favorite Answer

These:

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?rcid=wome...

So cute and comfy! I just ordered another pair a couple of days ago.

My sock with the 3 holes in it. One is at the big toe. The other is at the heel and there's one on the side. I swear it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.

I have a short black tweed skinny skirt that molds to my body. It has a matching jacket with black leather lapels. I love this as it is so comfortable and looks great.

I absolutely love my new red headband. I just got it last weekend and have worn it so many times that it is practically glued to my head. I take it off while showering and sleeping, but otherwise it is attached to me.

• Lady X

My black velour and silk hooded robe, its 30 degrees and we are about to get 10-12 inches of snow. I'm going to get a hot cup of tea get in that robe start a fire and watch it snow.

• Shizzy

My Luis Vuttion purse.

A blackish grey avirex hoodie.

My Corvette T-Shirt. I also love my Mustang T-Shirt. But its funny that I drive a Camaro and don't have a Camaro shirt.

My brown blazer with the matching brown corset pumps

my 3 pairs of doc martens