Should I believe her?

when my boyfriend's ex found out he was getting married to me, she left a message on the voice mail asking did he tell me that there was a baby on the way? He says she isn't pregnant. My question is, if she was pregnant wouldn't she be blowing up his cell phone constantly trying to cause problems or did she think that was going to cause problems by leaving that message? We haven't heard from her since. It has now been a couple of weeks.

Favorite Answer

I think she was trying to cause problems, cuz if not why haven't she been callin before

I think I would wait on that wedding. If in fact she is pregnant, by him, Then don't trust him, He's been screwing around on you and He's lying to you. But on the other hand, If she's not pregnant, just trying to start trouble, Then go after your sweetheart, and marry him........You have to plan ahead a little bit. You are in the middle at this point, cover your own butt. If he is being honest with you, he won't mind postponing the wedding for a short time. And you owe him an apology. But if she is pregnant, he owes you and apology, and make sure he is on the way out the door...........ps..,.... Be careful, its your life were talking about.

It sounds to me like she was trying to start drama with you guys. Count your blessings that you haven't heard from her since. And yes she would be as you say blowing up his cell phone and bugging him all the time if she really is pregnant.

Well i can see your delimma. What if she is pregnant by your fiance'? If you love the man, then you have to take all his baggage. Well i dont like the word baggage when it comes to children, so lets say you have to take all his assets, including kids. I hope he is responsible and if she is pregnant, he will be a father to his child and support it. Thats what love is, and how do you know you wont make a great step-mother and love the child? I wish you well.

some women are just female dogs when they lose...she was probaly trying to get a rise out of you or put a wedge between you two. Trust what he says unless he has given you reason to doubt him forget her, she has now fallen off the face of the earth.

I would wait. It is possible she is just trying to cause problems. Wait it out and see what happens. Even if she is, and you really love him, and she got pregnant BEFORE you and he got together, would it really matter?

Investigate!

she's jealous and wants u guys 2 fight. Ignore her immature, baby games. If that doesn't work, give her a black eye.

Don't believe her, she's saying it out of desparation. the last ditch effort. tell him to change his cell number!!!!! if he refuses...you got a problem.