Pregnant or not?

Ok, I was supposed to have a period on Sept 19th, and now it's Nov 30th and I still haven't had one, I have never missed a period EVER and I am 23 years old. I am married so it ain't no real big deal if I am pregnant. I have taken 3 boxs of at home tests (9 tests) 6 of them were "First Response" and 3 of them "EPT" all of which have showed up negative. Could there be something wrong with me. (cancer or something like that)

Favorite Answer

Amazingly enough our bodies react to situations with more than just emotion. Sometimes when you are under alot of stress, it can cause you to skip periods, and even cause them to become irregular. The best advice I can give you is to try working out regularly and changing your diet. Also try distressing techniques to help easy the tension in your body. If you don't get your period and you still have negative results, consult your doctor and see if there may be a bigger problem. Good luck to you.

Hmm, well you should have definately had a positive test by now. I would get into the Dr. ASAP. I can't say if something is wrong or not because I am not a Dr. But you should find out quickly just incase there is. The only other thing I can think of to cause a missed period is stress. Sorry hope this helps.

Heather you should go to the doctor first of all because I can't answer if you have cancer or somethiing like that,but I do know that I took a two pregnacy test (clearblue) and they told me I wasn't pregnant either. I went to the doctor two weeks later for a sinus infection and guess what!!!!

sounds like you're a little stressed out. calm down, and try to think of other things. you already spent too much time and money buying the HPTs. if they showed negative, then believe it. 9 tests don't lie.

if you are really concerned, go see a doctor. if it was anything serious, you would probably feel pain.

I mean there could be something wrong with you but i wouldn't jump to conclusions...not having a period is not always a reason to think somethings wrong but definatly talk to your doc

I think you should definitely see your doctor. If you were pregnant it would have shown up on the tests by now.